– Dr.Preethi Muthusamy
– MBBS, MS, FEG
– Consultant – ObGyn & Gyn Endoscopy
She has completed her MBBS from Coimbatore Medical College and her MS (ObGyn) from NRS Medical College, Kolkatta. She has trained and completed hr fellowship in Fellowship in Endogynaecology under the mentorship of Dr.S.R.Rao and Dr.Damodar Rao. She is a member of IMA, FOGSI, BOGS and COGS.
Dr.Preethi is a distinction holder in her undergraduate exams and is also a University topper in her Postgraduate examination. She has presented many papers and posters in Several conferences across India. Dr.Preethi was awarded second prize in Quiz conducted by Indian Menopausal Society. She has also authored a chapter in Adolescent Endometriosis in FOGSI Focus as well as Endometrial Polyp in IFS Yearbook.
She will be available for consultation at our following Centers:
|Clinic||OPD Days||OPD Timings|
|Rao Hospital, RS Puram||Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat||9:00am to 3:00pm|
|Care, Saravanampatti||Wed||9:00am to 3:00pm|
- MBBS at Coimbatore Medical College
- MS at NRS Medical College, Kolkatta.
- Fellowship in Endogynaecology at Rao Hospital
Field of expertise:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy procedures
- Indian Medical Council Association (IMA)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Coimbatore OG