– Dr. Padmashri
– MBBS., PGDip. USG
– Sr. Consultant – Sonology & Fertility
She has graduated from Coimbatore Medical College and also completed her Ultrasound training at Mediscan, Chennai. She has been an integral part of the ART Team at Rao Hospital for over two decades and has been mentored by Dr.Asha Rao. She is also NT-scan certified by Fetal Medicine Foundation.
Dr.Padmashri has presented many papers and talks in various National and International conferences. She has won an award for her presentation of ‘Mono Amniotic twins’ in ISAR 2008, Role of GnRh Antagonist in Agonist cycle at ISAR 2010. She has also poster presentation on ‘Mo-Mo twin’ in IFFS, Germany 2010. Furthermore, she was the co-author in poster presentation on “3D ultrasound and powerdoppler in prediction of ivf outcome” at ESHRE, 2015.
- MBBS at Coimbatore Medical College
- Post Graduate Dip. Ultrasound Sonography
- Indian Medical Council Association (IMA)
- Indian Society For Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Coimbatore OG Society