– Dr.Geetha R
– MBBS, D.N.B(OG), FRM
– Sr. Consultant – Fertility & ObGyn, Rao Hospital and CARE
She is a dedicated and trained professional, committed to women’s health with special interest in Fertility medicine, IVF & High risk pregnancies.
With over 18 years of experience in the Obstetrics & gynaecology field, Dr.Geetha has acquired skills in handling Obstetric & Gynaec emergencies, Emergency & elective caesarean deliveries, normal vaginal/ operative vaginal deliveries, simple elective gynaec surgeries.
Dr.Geetha has over 10 years of experience in the department of Reproductive medicine and is highly skilled in handling infertility cases and various aspects of In-vitro fertilization (IVF) with good success rates.
She will be available for consultation at our following Centers:
|Clinic||OPD Days||OPD Timings|
|Rao Hospital, RS Puram||Mon, Wed, Fr||9:00am to 5:00pm|
|Care, Saravanampatti||Tue, Thu, Sat||9:00am to 3:00pm|
- MBBS at Madurai medical college, Madurai.
- DNB (OG) at Southern Railway Headquarters Hospital, Chennai
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine at Craft Hospital & Research centre, Kodungallur, Kerala
Field of Expertise:
- INon Donor IVF
- Managing Poor Responders
- Managing Recurrent implantation failures
- Managing Recurrent pregnancy losses
- Indian Medical Council Association (IMA)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- PCOS society of India
- Coimbatore OG Society